Edward (Nick) C. Nickles III
"The various industries I have worked with over my career provides me with a knowledge base to assist clients in many ways. Adding value to our team dealing with financing issues, due diligence for M&A and fraud/ forensic assignments."
Nick is Managing Director in the Boston office of PKF Advisory Services. Nick services a portfolio of real estate, hospitality and domestic and international service and manufacturing companies. He brings over 30 years of audit/accounting experience in dealing with financing issues, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures and fraud/forensic issues.
Transactions range in size from being a team member on News America's acquisition of 20th Century Fox movie studio and what is today Fox television to individual businesses and portfolio sales ranging in size from $5,000,000 to $300,000,000.
Recent experience includes the Cannabis Industry with audit engagement partner responsibility for Curaleaf starting in 2017. During the Fall of 2018, Curaleaf completed an RTO and became listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange.
Prior to joining the Boston office, Nick worked in PKF offices in Miami, Houston and Washington, D.C.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Massachusetts Society of CPA's
- In compliance with Firm, AICPA Continuing Professional Education requirements
- Certified Public Accountant (Kentucky)
- Certified Public Accountant (Massachusetts)
- Certified Public Accountant (Rhode Island)
- University of Kentucky, Bachelor of Science degree in accounting
Return to directory