Whitney Schiffer has provided auditing, accounting, business consulting and litigation support to clients in a variety of industries for more than 20 years.
Leader of the firm’s healthcare group, Schiffer’s experience includes the annual audits of hospitals, medical centers, HMOs and third-party administrators. In addition, she conducts forensic investigations, internal audits, corporate retirement plan audits, due diligence for mergers and acquisitions, and other compliance and reporting services.
Areas of Focus
- Audit procedure development
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- Financial statement audits and review
- Internal audit services
- Internal control reviews
Primary Industries Served
Agriculture and farming, financial institutions, governmental agencies, healthcare industry third-party administrators, hospitals, law firms and professional services firms, not-for-profit entities, physician practices, real estate, retail and wholesale distribution, retirement plans.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Medical Group Management Association
- Camillus House – Board of Directors
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce –Healthcare Committee
- South Florida Hospital and Healthcare Association
- PrimeGlobal-Healthcare Group
- Florida International University - Master of Science in Accounting
- University of Georgia - Bachelor of Business Administration