Katy leads an Accounting Services team by serving in a CFO-like advisory role as a strategic partner to clients with the support of our accountants for core services. These services include strategic planning, forecasting, tracking of key performance indicators, budgets and projections, review and feedback of financial statements, internal controls, accounting software support and creation of corporate finance checklists. Her team also assists in these duties as well as providing general accounting support in all functions. In addition, Katy and her team has assists clients with PPP and Employee Retention Credit support.
Areas of industry concentration include non-profits and construction, as well as a wide array of other industries.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (Washington)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an Emphasis in Accounting (Magna Cum Laude), University of Montana
- Masters in Accounting (Magna Cum Laude), University of Montana