Bri’s professional focus is on business valuation and consulting services as they apply to both small and medium-sized private companies.
She has performed business valuations, economic damage calculations, pension valuations, purchase price allocations, and goodwill impairment testing for companies and their owners in a variety of industries including professional practices, manufacturing and distributions processes, real estate development and management, and retail services.
Brianne has been qualified as an expert witness, and her valuation expert witness testimony has been for purposes of marital dissolution, estate and gift tax planning, shareholder disputes, probate disputes, and related matters.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Master of Business Administration, Accounting and Finance – Keller Graduate School of Management
- BA, Boise State University