"I enjoy the regulatory red tape. Over the years, I have gained knowledge and experience that provides an understanding of the spirit and intent of code and regulation, which can make a profound difference in executing a transaction."
Bill's focus is the insurance industry. He has 25 years of experience with insurers, reinsurers, agencies, MGAs, MGUs, and claims administrators. He is well versed in the regulatory matters facing insurance entities from licensing, to capital requirements and regulatory reporting. He has advised on company formation, domicile selection, reorganization, demutualization, sale and acquisition. Bill has also advised state departments of insurance on matters of conservation and liquidation.
He has spent the majority of his career in the audit practice where he works with stock insurers, mutual insurers, captives, risk retention groups, self-insured and public-entity risk pools. He also works with guaranty funds, fair plans, and special purpose entities insuring catastrophic risks.
Bill leads an insurance team that includes specialists with expertise in all matters involving insurance, including tax, statutory accounting, actuarial loss reserving, pricing, underwriting, and claims administration.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CSCPA)
- Insurance Accounting and System Association (IASA)
- Pacific Association of Domestic Insurance Companies (PADIC)
- Certified Public Accountant (California)
- California State University Northridge, Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
Return to directory