"My greatest strength is a blend of caring, creativity and perseverance. I strive to listen, understand and bring clarity in order to solve the problem and capture the opportunity."
Beth is a Managing Director for PKF Advisory. Beth has 28 years of experience in outsourced accounting and consulting. She works with clients in a consultative capacity offering virtual CFO, budgeting, forecasting, and financial, organizational, and strategic planning services.
She is a member of the Firm's International Business and National Practice Group and co-leads the firm's Not-For-Profit Group.
Beth's vision is to bring clarity, insight, and a collaborative problem-solving approach to leaders of vibrant and mission driven organizations.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Association of M&A Advisors
- PKF North America Global Business Solutions Committee
- Certified Public Accountant (Illinois)
- Valparaiso University, Bachelor of Accountancy
Return to directory